Other ways to decrease my blood pressure I know vegetable,fruit,and meat can decrease blood pressure but what other way it can decrease my blood pressure?

Questions for which there were no any specific topic.

Other ways to decrease my blood pressure I know vegetable,fruit,and meat can decrease blood pressure but what other way it can decrease my blood pressure?

Postby f-1123 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:30 am

f-1123

Re: Other ways to decrease my blood pressure I know vegetable,fruit,and meat can decrease blood pressure but what other way it can decrease my blood pressure?

Postby watt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:30 pm

well alot of it also is to do with stress and how you are working and living. you can eat less red meat that will help but diet isnt' so much of it as stressing over stuff friends work and wife etc.
watt

Re: Other ways to decrease my blood pressure I know vegetable,fruit,and meat can decrease blood pressure but what other way it can decrease my blood pressure?

Postby poyurij » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 pm

live a healthier lifestyle. relaxed and lay back. try to do mild exercise three times a week for at least 30 min in each session. and of course lots of veggie and fruits.
poyurij

Return to General questions